I am regularly asked “what does Design/Build mean”. Here’s a comprehensive list of the services I handle.
- Specification of finish materials used in a home i.e., flooring (wood, tile, vinyl, carpet, etc.), tile, countertops, light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, styles of windows/doors, paint, cabinetry, hardware, etc.
- Design of spaces to be remodeled includes popping to top and adding a second/third floor, additions, or working within the existing footprint to create a new layout
- Design of entire homes
- Facilitation/Project Management of remodel/new build process i.e., includes bringing architect, contractor and skilled trades people to project
- Interior Decoration including new furniture, window treatments, art work, accessories, area rugs, etc.
Repurpose Existing Furnishings, Art, & Accessories
- Design Color Plans
- Design Window Treatments
- Specify Permanent Window Treatments Incl Blinds, Shutters, Shades, Window Tinting for UV Protection
Design Holiday Decorations
- Edit Furniture and Collections
- Accessorize Home and Offices
- Art Consultation